What is the Egyptian Emotional Clearing Technique?
Based on an ancient Egyptian ritual described on the walls of the Temple of Isis for “cleansing of the spirit”, the Egyptian Emotional Clearing Technique is a nurturing and restorative experience performed in silence and reverence. The receiver lies on a specially padded and comfortable massage table, and is anointed with 14 different blends of essential oils. The deeply relaxing effects of these essential oils, combined with various gentle bodywork, carry you into a blissful state of “presence”. At the same time, the beautiful aroma of these essential oils will stimulate memories and emotions, carrying you wherever you need to go in order to reach a state of clarity and understanding.
This gentle yet powerful technique uses Young Living’s therapeutic-grade essential oils and other bodywork techniques to promote a deep and sacred state of connection. The experience is often like a heightened state of meditation and mental clarity.
It is a beautiful and intuitive way to reconnect with the inner self.
How will this technique help you?
- The essential oil blends used in EECT help to deeply relax and rejuvenate the physical body. Recipients often find that their breathing transitions from a chest breath, to a deep and relaxed abdominal breath.
- The essential oil blends contain oils such as Sandalwood and Cedarwood, which help to carry the mind from an active (alpha) state, to a deep and restful theta state. This promotes a state akin to meditation, where deep rejuvenation and clarity can take place.
- The essential oils used in EECT have a unique ability to access the limbic region of the brain, where emotions and memory are stored. Many recipients find themselves gently recognising, embracing, releasing and transforming emotions.
- Because the limbic region of the brain is also responsible for spiritual connection/phenomena, some recipients report profound spiritual experiences and awarenesses during EECT, allowing them to address unhealed aspects of their life's journey, and reconnect with their inner truth and personal power.
- Receiving the Egyptian Emotional Clearing Technique brings a welcome respite from our lifestyle of stress and high energy, and brings about a gentle reconnection on a deep inner level.
Why does it work?
Did you know that your sense of smell accesses the limbic system of your brain, where emotional memories are stored? Because of their aroma, therapeutic-grade essential oils exert a powerful balancing effect on the emotions. The Egyptian Emotional Clearing Technique uses this concept and combines it with an ancient Egyptian ritual for elevating the Spirit.
Dr. Daniel Penoel, M.D. in his book "Natural Home Health Care using Essential Oils" puts forward the concept that therapeutic-grade essential oils have an innate intelligence. This can be explained in terms of the complex “fingerprint” of a true essential oil. Comprising hundreds of individual constituents, each with an individual action on the body and emotions as well as a collective (synergistic) action, an essential oil works on whatever level the recipient needs it to work. Its effect can be emotional, physical or spiritual.
For this reason, there is no “set” response when you receive an Egyptian Emotional Clearing Technique. Each time the technique is received, the experiences will be different. The most common outcomes to this technique are an intense state of clarity around current issues, feelings of emotional bliss and heightened awareness.
Booking a session
- $150 for first 2 hour session
- $110 for follow up sessions
When and Where
- Mondays 12.30-5pm at The Health Studio (11 Hyam Place, Carlton)
- Tuesdays 9am-3pm at The Health Studio (11 Hyam Place, Carlton)
- Wednesdays 12.30-5pm, at The Health Studio (11 Hyam Place, Carlton)
How to book
By appointment only. To book, please contact Sidsel.
- Call me on 0412 889 525
- Send me a private Facebook message on Yoga Sidsel
- Email me via this form and I'll get back to you
Read more about Essential Oils